Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help, can anyone identify this. I have searched dthe net and cannot find anything like it.

Article about: I don't think this has a military connection, maybe a band emblem? Regards, Bas

Default Help, can anyone identify this. I have searched dthe net and cannot find anything like it.

Help, can anyone identify this. I have searched dthe net and cannot find anything like it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help, can anyone identify this. I have searched dthe net and cannot find anything like it.
    P
    Many

?

I don't think this has a military connection, maybe a band emblem?

Regards,
    Bas

My grandfather brought all this back from WWII and I am assuming it has military connections, I couldn't find anything about it on line so thought I'd ask here, there are several items I can't find info on like the bow pin with lyre and the item pictured in the post above. Thank you for your reply.

C. Beggs

Quote by clbeggs View Post
    My grandfather brought all this back from WWII and I am assuming it has military connections, I couldn't find anything about it on line so thought I'd ask here, there are several items I can't find info on like the bow pin with lyre and the item pictured in the post above. Thank you for your reply.

C. Beggs
    You have some very nice and desirable items there!
    As far as the one originally posted, I would expect you will find some musical/band connection, possibly for a cap.
    I don't understand the star at the top though, unless it has a Russian connection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow, that is a lot of war booty. Well, judging by the variety, the patch in question could be anything. There is a ton of items we can easily identify in the photo above but it is good to post items individually in the proper locations. I think the patch you posted is for some kind of musician in some area where green and white are regional colors. Would love to see photos of other items individually in appropriate locations. Of particular interest would be the shields, the flak badge and the Wiking cuff title. NH

The civil flag of Saxony is green and white. Perhaps a connection for the patch you posted. NH

?

If you're looking to sell all of it, you should probably sell it to members of the forums, they'll likely give you a decent price. Especially for things like the German medals and the Wiking cufftitle.

Regards,
    Bas

I see a Russian star of some sort just above the Wiking cuff, possibly a connection there.
    The round disc just above the patch posted is a screw back for an EK I. And an EK II spange on ribbon right beside the razor.
    Congrats on some nice items! Especially with the family connection!
    Ralph.

P.S. If you would like, you can post the awards separately in their categories here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/
    I will be moving this thread to the Collections section of the forum.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Emedals sold this belt buckle recently described as "Third Reich Civilian band" belt buckle. Symbol is the same as your patch. Add the green and white and I think you have a Saxony region band patch. My best guess. NH

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast