Hi All - My Holster & 'Sharps' Collection
Just joined - I came across some relic excavation videos on uTube, started searching, found this place & am hooked!
Thought I'd offer up some pictures before wading in all over the place...
No relics here & mostly newer issue stuff (I'm serving still) but may be of interest?
The sets are:
- 'Retro': '37 Patt Enfield / Webley; Belgian (?) GP35; UK '44 Patt, '58 Patt & PLCE Browning Hi-Power
- Latest (pre-Glock roll-out) UK 'standard issue': DDPM Osprey MOLLE/drop-leg, Blackhawk MOLLE/drop-leg, MOD Police belt kit, MOD Police & DPM PLCE belt holsters ... can't work these out - seem to be loads of them surplus but never seen one actually in service. Detachable flap doesn't seem to work on them.
- SIGG holsters, L-R: recent CRW drop, covert 'ISP', Osprey/MOLLE 'extended' version, leather CRW drop
- Covert Browning holsters: early vinyl shoulder, 2x leather shoulder, various 'ISP' & 'pancake'
- Misc; LHS: USGI Bianchi, 92F 'ISP', 1911 'pancake'; RHS: Makarov 'button-in', UK Walther PP & 2x 'ISP'
I've tried to limit myself to Browning Hi Power / UK MOD Issue holsters plus UK knives & edged tools etc but some things I just like & have to have!!!
Last edited by brickie501; 01-18-2014 at 07:52 PM.
01-17-2014 11:20 PM
... more 'anciliary' items (some of those items in the composite, last pic have been moved on to make space now ):
Nice looking collection mate!
Nice items friend. I have always liked fighting knives.
Yep - these knives are cool. I've always liked the Glock.
Love the Browning HP holsters too.........
Thanks guys - glad you like them
TBH the Glock is possibly the knife I've had the longest - bought as a teenager before restrictions - nice, but my favourites are probably the Bundeswehr paratrooper, USAF and UK aircrew knives!
BTW ... can anybody tell me anything about the Taylor's Eye Witness knife (the one under the Glock fighting knife)?
Probably not military but the maker certainly produced a few issue edged items