Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hoarding 101

Article about: My wife accuses me of hoarding ...opinions?

?

One more..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hoarding 101  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hoarding 101
    P
    Many

?

I honestly wish the room was bigger dispite my impending divorce.. Haha.. I got around a dozen nice oil paintings that are stacked under tables. They are slowly decorating the walls througout my house. My wife gets a little creeped out. They are staring at me , she says ! Lol

MAP
    ?

Again. Nice stuff...

But if we are ALL honest with ourselves we ALL know who eventually wins these arguments....

Better start shopping for a TV.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Just remember to remove the most valuable trinkets way BEFORE the divorce, when the war begins she can demand half of your treasures.

Have heard horror stories regarding this before. Get some cheap replicas, and slowly make the switch- she aint gonna notice any difference anyway. She only see new shoes and purses- aaand these expencive evil tiny dogs w bulbing eyes who lives in the purses of newly divorced women.

?

Omg.. Some awesome advice right there guys.. Glad I shared the pics. Just reading the replies made my day.

?

Thumbs down

Speaking - even jokingly - of divorce, I had that problem!
    I had been collecting for15 yrs when I got married, which lasted for 5 yrs. Since I was gone working for the railroad when she decided to file for divorce and clean out the house there was nothing I could do.
    Gone were about 25 guns and much of my militaria collection including 2 military jeeps and lots of new parts. I told her that if she didn't bring back the guns I'd sick the Feds on her. She brought back the class 3 stuff (MGs U. mortars) and nothing else.
    I managed to recover a few things that she had stashed at some of her friends and the 2 jeeps because I could prove that she had forged my signature on the titles (but none of the parts) and that was it! I couldn't even prosecute her for the title forgery!
    NOT a pleasant occurance!!!
    Sarge

Shoulda sent that gal to the guardhouse, Sarge...in Chains...lol

What are the paintings of, Hoacha? (I like the rubber armored U-Boat binocs,btw. But you've got enough musical instruments in there for your own marching band! Wow!)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    WOW!! you have some great items there. tell her it's great to hoard.

John
    I knew an old gal that hoard a lot when she was younger but she didn't have a neat pile of stuff like hoacha has.

Nice advanced collection! and then some be careful with that divorce stuff been there on that never disclose the value of that great collection as the boys mentioned you'll get a letter from some lawyer demanding half of it. Good luck with it all and what a fine bunch of items that would have taken years to acquire. timothy

Very true....I used to know a guy that had a weird habit of bragging about every single thing he owned prices he'd paid. "See this? I paid $500 for that!" he'd say. Guess what? His Wife was taking Notes....Ooops! He ended up living in his hunting cabin with his girlfriend and his wife got the house and most of his expensive stuff...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast