Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Holy wauw wauw wauw.. vacation Germany part 2

Article about: Yesterday in Germany i had the most crazy and probably once in a lifetime experience!! On vacation in northern Germany.. the landlord where we lived told me of a guy he know who has a whole

Great Find Colonel

There is still wood in the woodwork
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Holy wauw wauw wauw.. vacation Germany part 2
    P
    Many

What a find, just goes to show amazingly it's still out there! I think they look great displayed together in that pile o ribbons & crosses. Congrats on this discovery, Paul

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Great Find Colonel

There is still wood in the woodwork
    Indeed Larry!
    There is... just have to look for it.

Well nothing compared to the trip finds..
    But in the mailbox yesterday was this nice spanish civil war belt and buckle
    Lovely piece.

It is all have been said already so I can only say WOW indeed, I'm little bit jealous

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Michael actually I bought the shooting lanyard in a militaria shop in Lübeck.. ( remember to read the thread ) and paid dealer price on that piece simply because I liked it.. and was very pleased with that purchase.. well until the other purchase!!

The guy who had all the crosses was.. how to put it in nice way.. not quite normal
    He did not remember he even had all the crosses first place.. he had worked clearing estates when he was younger and said the box probably was from one of the houses.. ( I dont think he ever looked in the box )
    The basement was filled with something that looked like a traveling circus
    Boxes, paper mache horses, balloons
    And yes there was a pile of helmets! Filled with bird droppings all over..I did not look through them sorry mostly looked like french and British helmets...
    You owe your wife big time for finding that Gem of a box amidst all that junk!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    You owe your wife big time for finding that Gem of a box amidst all that junk!!!
    And she is very aware of that!!
    Will take a lot of going to restaurants, shops etc!

When we got back to where we stayed I smack kissed her and yelled wow.. finally could show the euphoria
    Of the haul

So she will get a nice little something something

I do not have words for your lot of EKs .... And its price. And now your new Spanish civil war "Cereceda" belt & buckle! Wow.
    I wish my wife also find something similar!!

CBH
    ?

Congratulations on such a great find!
    Glad it was You.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4