Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

how do you display medals????

Article about: I need some ideas on how to display medals, i tried a photo album, but after i put the medals in the album it wouldent close properly. I tried frames, but then i wanted the frames to be used

?

Default how do you display medals????

I need some ideas on how to display medals, i tried a photo album, but after i put the medals in the album it wouldent close properly.
    I tried frames, but then i wanted the frames to be used for photos.
    i am in a bit of a pickle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement how do you display medals????
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: how do you display medals????

Take some time and have a look through the threads here and how the members display their items, you will probably come across several different ways that you like and can go from there using your imagination and tweak thing to how you like them.
    Decide what you want the final display to look like, none of my collection is on display properly but I know exactly how they'll be displayed when I manage to finish each collecting field. Failing that there will be space to add the final few pieces as and when I can get them.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

lol I always imagine what my display will be like when i have enough space
    i will do some more reserch and I will post what i come up with

?

hello i found a games-box under my bed and it would make a nice temporarily medal display case untill i get a bigger room
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture how do you display medals????  

?

hello i found a games-box under my bed and it would make a nice temporarily medal display case untill i get a bigger room

how do you display medals????how do you display medals????

?

Patrick, I know you are trying to find things that you already have in your possesion to use to enhance your collection. But these plastic medal stands are very cheap and are perfect for holding medals. You can find them on Ebay etc for a few bucks. Ive added some pics for you.

Also, Ive added a few pics to try and give you some ideas for different display methods. You can even add the more "flat" medals like a KVK inside a regular frame and add a photo of a soldier wearing one, like I did! lol
    The Ek2's are in a "shadow box". just a frame with 2" depth. I add red felt behind alot of my displays to enhance the items.

Hope this gives you a few ideas, and good luck!
    (P.S.- the KVK display I have looks kinda shabby with the marker writing, and I ran out of red felt too!) haha This is my old apartment, and since then...I have learned to group similar items together, rather than cluster everything into one place.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture how do you display medals????   how do you display medals????  

how do you display medals????   how do you display medals????  

?

hello mate

there are sooo manny diffrent ways ! i like the cotton wool backed box frames from ebay but some use cork bords on the wall i display mine in frames with a flag in the back ground !

?

thanks for advice everyone

?

i was moving around my room and i made a nice display for the moment

how do you display medals????how do you display medals????how do you display medals????how do you display medals????