Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How I display my small, yet growing, Third Reich collection

Article about: I'm also working on putting a display together for American and USSR relics. Third Reich is my favorite, so it takes priority. All three shelves in this case will soon be nothing but Axis an

Default How I display my small, yet growing, Third Reich collection

I'm also working on putting a display together for American and USSR relics. Third Reich is my favorite, so it takes priority. All three shelves in this case will soon be nothing but Axis and Allied militaria. My girlfriend doesn't like "Nazi" stuff to be openly displayed in the home so I keep it behind some glass . Keeps the dust and such off my cloth items as well.

You guys have some really nice displays as well. Entire rooms full of stuff! Mannequins and all, really looks great.

Thanks for looking

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How I display my small, yet growing, Third Reich collection
    P
    Many

Quote by RailwayEagle View Post
    I'm also working on putting a display together for American and USSR relics. Third Reich is my favorite, so it takes priority. All three shelves in this case will soon be nothing but Axis and Allied militaria. My girlfriend doesn't like "Nazi" stuff to be openly displayed in the home so I keep it behind some glass . Keeps the dust and such off my cloth items as well.

You guys have some really nice displays as well. Entire rooms full of stuff! Mannequins and all, really looks great.

Thanks for looking
    Looking great ! I've always liked Volksturm armbands.

It looks like you're coming along quite well...We look forward to seeing you join our Gold Club!
    I like the cabinet as it enables you to display your collection tastefully without shoving a Swastika into someone's face as they enter the room, lol...Thanks for showing...!
    cheers, Glenn

?

It's looking really nice!

?

Nice start and nice display.

good start.

very nice
    Regards James

Nice bunch of items. timothy