Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Humble Riker Mount...Some Display Ideas

Article about: Hi all, When a lot of collectors think of Riker mounts, they tend to envision their purpose as being limited to protecting a mix match of small items to keep them from walking away from deal

Default Re: The Humble Riker Mount...Some Display Ideas

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Well done, Steve.
    Thank you Greg. I figured that I could invest the money saved in the items being displayed using these instead of spending a ridiculous amount of money for custom framing and have less to buy items with...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

plsww1
    ?

Default Re: The Humble Riker Mount...Some Display Ideas

Riker mounts are the original US name they seem to be in the UK as you say as J. Mounts and you can get them from a chap in Newcastle, just-in-case.biz I have all my junk in these things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12