Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I am not an addict

Article about: Your right Rudolf it is hard to find a good dog

?

Default I am not an addict

My wife says I am an addict Its not true I can quite anytime I want just not right now .Ok gentlemen seriously now I have been collecting German WW2 now for about two months and this is what I have to show up to date .This Forum for me has been an excellent place to do research and many members have helped me out along the way. I recently have been dealng with a private collector out of Europe who has sold me the majority of the items that I have listed here .So now it is time to find out just how I did.As I value all of your opinions good or bad please feel free to comment and or ask for more pictures of any Item as I have many . I am currently trying to build a early Heer regular soldier or junior nco uniform from head to toe and I thought the basic field gear would be a good place to start. Now it is time to move on to find a tunic, trousers, headgear and footwear.So if anyone out there has anything Heer that they would be willing to part with send me a PM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I am not an addict   I am not an addict  

I am not an addict   I am not an addict  

I am not an addict  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I am not an addict
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: I am not an addict

for only 2 months that is a damn fine collection.it is more then i have been able to acquire in 2 years on my meager budget lol. well done !

?

So far ball park figure not including the helmet or goggles is about $1.700 cdn

You have some great items there! I look forward to seeing the finished article, Dont forget to pin an Iron Cross First Class on his tunic

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

as soon as I can find a decent nice original piece and a ground assault badge I will be doing that thanks. I did notice something odd about the spork the initials M/K are scratched in the handle and thoes are my own initials odd I did not notice it till now they must have been ordaned to be mine.

?

OK maybe I am a little addicted the wife does not know yet that I sold her dog for a new M35 single decal helmet/maybe I should have held out for a double decal helmet

?

lol.................good idea.............maybe i can sell my girlfriends dog to get my first schirmmutze

?

Hey another BC fellow!! How goes it?? Let me guess, The command post of militaria perhaps??n
    all the best,
    Stefan

?

I have recently made three new purchases to complete my basic Heer soldier field gear a Wehrmacht issued rucksack which can be worn in combination with the Y-strap harness or can be attached to the A-frame buy using the additiional D rings on the pack, A K98 bayonet frog,And two leather support straps for attaching equipment to the rucksack
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I am not an addict   I am not an addict  

I am not an addict  

Your getting there and at good clip. It's nice when you have a certain project in mind. I think it makes it easier to get the job done.
    This coming from a guy that can't make up his mind.

By the way gentlemen, you never sell the dog, you get rid of the wife or girlfriend.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast