Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I exist ! a few of my items.

Article about: Hi, i thought it was time i learnt to upload photo's, and show some of my collection, i shall (slowly) add pics over the next few weeks (or years), i collect Imperial German 1870-1918, &

Default Re: I exist ! a few of my items.

Wonderful piece you have. I too collect Imperial German (mostly aviation), but I do have an early 1914 DWM Luger, unit marked to a member of the 20th Dragoon Staff Guard with 100% matching numbers and in about 97%+ condition.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I exist ! a few of my items.
    P
    Many

?

very nice helmets .

Part of my combat equipment display, M1895 Tornister/backpack, late war model w/o horse/calf skin, dated 1918 with M1915 field grey simplified kochgeschirr/mess tin, pack has a late war grey canvas Zeltbahn/tent qtr affixed around it, their is also tent pegs & poles carried in a bag within the pack, you can just spot the bag at the top, either side of the flap of the pack. My G98 is just visible to the left of the photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I exist ! a few of my items.  

Thanks for that, IMPERIAL QUEST i have to admit to never owning the iconic Luger pistol, i would love one, however the U.K.s draconian gun laws make it hard if not impossible to own a modern working firearm, it either has to be a deactivated weapon i.e. butchered or termed as having obsolete ammunition, luckily the revolver fell into the class, so is as original..

Quote by oradour View Post
    Thanks for that, IMPERIAL QUEST i have to admit to never owning the iconic Luger pistol, i would love one, however the U.K.s draconian gun laws make it hard if not impossible to own a modern working firearm, it either has to be a deactivated weapon i.e. butchered or termed as having obsolete ammunition, luckily the revolver fell into the class, so is as original..
    Yes, I know a few UK collectors who have expressed the same dismay to me in conversation; what a shame. At least you were able to get that beautiful revolver for your collection!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I tend to lean more towards Imperial items myself and I look
    forward to seeing more in the Imperial forum.

Thanks for sharing these with us.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

More please! Close up photos would be most appreciated!

?

nice collection steve!

?

Whilst I am not an Imperial period collector, I must say that you have some fantastic items. WWI helmets always display well I feel and the colour of the tunic in the initial photograph is beautiful, incredible bearing in mind how old it is. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Regards

Carl

steve i knew you had a collection but hadn't worked out how big and aur inspiring it actually is i can't wait for more photos you have a brilliant room

tom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast