Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:

Article about: Roger what a marvelous collection, more like a museum than a collection, but i would love to see these in person, you wouldnt get me out for a week lol

Default I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:

Live in the USA so this is possible. No automatics / machineguns however.
    Enjoy,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:
    P
    Many

Default Re: I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:

The tags have year bought , type gun and calliber. Also everything is maintained on a spread sheet. I am old so can't relay on my memory.

Default Re: I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:

you can start your privat war whit this, nice stuff

Damm, never seen anything quite like that, impressive
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Talking Re: I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:

Nice collection. I really like to Krag. You should take down the nude calendar for pictures though....

?

thanks for showing ur room

Jan
    ?

Hmm leaves me cold... just don´t like american gun laws.

Rgds Jan

gotta love the USA!!!!

Quote by Jan View Post
    Hmm leaves me cold... just don´t like american gun laws.

Rgds Jan
    awesome collection, now thats what I would call my perfect room, Jan , no disrespect, but this room would only bother me if it belonged to a gangbanger thug, but not to a law abiding citizen, I only wish I had half of this collection, then let some meth head idiot kick my door in, HELLO. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Wink Re: I have a rathergood sized collection of firearms and other related items in 1 room:

Perhaps a Little Gun Envy Jan?
    I just added this revolver today...Chiappa Rhino revolver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast