Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IDF Paratroopers shirt!

Article about: Hi all ,forgive me if this is in the wrong forum area but I could not find an appropriately "titled" section! I just thought I would show you my new Israeli Defence Force Paratroop

Default IDF Paratroopers shirt!

Hi all ,forgive me if this is in the wrong forum area but I could not find an appropriately "titled" section! I just thought I would show you my new Israeli Defence Force Paratroopers shirt complete with "Press Officer shoulder titles, Instructors wings and Para's "warrior" pin. I hope you like it. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IDF Paratroopers shirt!   IDF Paratroopers shirt!  

IDF Paratroopers shirt!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement IDF Paratroopers shirt!
    P
    Many

?

Really nice one.

very nice addition leon and i must say you have really surprised me with this one mate thanks for showing something unusual and probably a first for the forum
    Regards James

Cheers James ,you do not see to much Israeli gear on the forum, in fact you do not see to much anywhere full stop!! Leon.

Nice item to get your hands on, as said above you don't see much Israeli stuff on the market!...

?

Nice to see, I'm sure you already know the ribbon is 1982 Lebanon campaign. Can you show a full picture, the paratroopers are the only unit in the IDF to wear this type of shirt that doesn't tuck into the trousers.

Steve.

Hi Steve ,I think this is the standard full length shirt, it is not "cut short" in any way, it is a full 5 button shirt in length, The same as my Golani Brigade shirt. Leon.

?

Sorry, I'll explain myself better with the aid of a picture. The photo below, may be contrived but but shows what I mean.

If you look at the paratrooper, his shirt (there should be another word for it), the belt goes over the shirt, where as all the others the shirt tucks into the trousers. It's more like a tunic but there is nothing worn underneath.

IDF Paratroopers shirt!

I would like to see the Golani shirt.

The are other units in the IDF that struggle to tuck their shirts in
    Steve.

IDF Paratroopers shirt!

Nice piece of modern military Leon you don't see much of Mideast stuff for sale. timothy

Thanks for posting.

A while ago, I found a tan Israeli shirt at a thrift shop
    with wings and a ribbon inside one of the pockets.
    Nice to see exactly how these are worn.

The rank slip-ons that were on it have two green
    leaves, which I think are for Lt. Colonel.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast