Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

iraqi headgear

Article about: here's my modest iraqi collection ,all headgear and from around the saddam era i have two m80's one m80/03 with the salade/net scrim and my m90 of which i was told belonged to an officer in

?

"many thanks gary yes sorry i can confirm the liner is fully removable as it has sliders on the webbing ,the buckle is just as crude as the m80/03 i believe one of his sons ,the one that looked like the lead singer from queen was a huge starwars fan ,perhaps it was fresh in the mind after president reagan was talking about it with his space defence program ,i can only imagine this helmet was purely to intimidate as its balistic qualities are far worse than the m80 ,here's an interesting pic pulled from the web,how many times have we seen a similar scene with helmet strewn all over the place"

Thanks James, yes the origins of the design are quite fascinating, the picture provided is indeed one of those iconic pictures, very much like one from the Falklands war where there Argentinian M1's discarded randomly

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement iraqi headgear
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3