Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

iraqi headgear

Article about: here's my modest iraqi collection ,all headgear and from around the saddam era i have two m80's one m80/03 with the salade/net scrim and my m90 of which i was told belonged to an officer in

Default iraqi headgear

here's my modest iraqi collection ,all headgear and from around the saddam era i have two m80's one m80/03 with the salade/net scrim and my m90 of which i was told belonged to an officer in the republican guard ,most examples ive seen have a cheaper riddel style liner system but this one seems more substantial with thicker adjustable webbing albiet frayed on one strap if anybody has seen a similar style liner id like to hear from them also a bonus is the rubber bumper is intact also my two berets pre 1991 and post 91 and a chinese t69 tank helmet , both ear cups have arabic writing and were full of fine sand also there are crude repairs to the mic leads iraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgear
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement iraqi headgear
    P
    Many

?

Fantastic Iraq/Gulf war items James thanks for sharing them with us. I am very impressed with your M-90 which as you stated still has the rubber edging attached. I have quite a few of this type and none have the edging. The webbing does look different than my examples which makes me wonder what the standard webbing looked like fresh from the factory, there seems to be many varieties in the helmets. I am aware there are two distinct types of webbing the WW2 Riddell type and the 64 Type webbing like yours, nice one mate

Nice Gulf war militaria James! timothy

many thanks gary and timothy ,the pictures are pretty bright due to the iraqi sun shining over us today in north wales
    Regards James

here is the iraqi m90 and m80 i recently picked up in better detail ,allthough this time i had the winter sun shining also an iraqi full face lens gasmask from the first gulf war dated 1986 it has hussien camels Ministry of Defense Industry logo ,the filter has an adaptor fitted for the larger thread yugo m1c filter iraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgear

Nice-looking additions to your collection James. You may need to consider knocking through to your next-door neighbours attic to make room for your expanding collection!

thanks steve

well a big thanks to dave SScrooge for helping me to find one of these mental vader lids saddams elite paramilitary group fedayeen ,this one comes with superb provenance and was recovered from basra college,as you can imagine im chuffed to bits with it and not something i ever expected to have in my collection there would originally have been a rubber oval depiction of saddam affixed to the side ,i believe the helmets were painted after fitment of the badge hence the white fibreglass shown in this area and i also believe it was a bring back stipulation the badge was removed iraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgeariraqi headgear

Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your fatherthe mask is an iraqi issued m74 of hungarian originiraqi headgeariraqi headgear

Nice to see my old lid in the winter sun
    Cheers
    Fraser

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast