Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

It's a start!

Article about: My room is starting to come together. I took 80% of everything out for a quick snapshot. Display cases and more items on order.

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Map, luckily the MAS is still one of the cheapest rifles to collect. I think I paid $225 for mine about 18 months ago.
    I know. I started backwards LoL. Got the harder to find ones early, knowing the cheaper ones would be around for pick up when I was ready.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement It's a start!
    P
    Many

Map, luckily the MAS is still one of the cheapest rifles to collect. I think I paid $225 for mine about 18 months ago.
    Very nice collection! On your Mas-36 the front post is the globe version, either meaning it is a WWII post war rework, or post war all together, I would love to see full pictures of the Mas.

I believe the date on the MAS is 1939. Be glad to get you some photos when I get home. On the smart phone right now.

I believe the date on the MAS is 1939. Be glad to get you some photos when I get home. On the smart phone right now.
    Would love to see it! Thanks!

Is it import marked?

I'm not sure. Its probably the rifle I've paid the least attention to.. I'll get u some markings pics.

This is a first for me Danny.. Oddly enough my EXACT rifle was posted on a different forum.. Same serial number, I mean my exact rifle 3 years ago.. It was identified as a K model 1945

Serial number k93201

This is a first for me Danny.. Oddly enough my EXACT rifle was posted on a different forum.. Same serial number, I mean my exact rifle 3 years ago.. It was identified as a K model 1945
    COOL! Late 1945 the globe would be correct!

Mas-36s are very very underrated! The Post war ones quality did go down, They switched to mostly stamped parts, they also stopped using walnut for the stock.

Pre war-1945 parts were milled.

I honestly have never fired one. In fact, this is the only firearm I own that I don't have ammunition for.

I honestly have never fired one. In fact, this is the only firearm I own that I don't have ammunition for.
    I have a 1940 one myself, and have ammo, but I will not shoot it. Just in the off chance something breaks.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast