Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

It's a start!

Article about: My room is starting to come together. I took 80% of everything out for a quick snapshot. Display cases and more items on order.

Default It's a start!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20151128_14_38_41_Raw.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	213.3 KB 
ID:	907807

My room is starting to come together. I took 80% of everything out for a quick snapshot. Display cases and more items on order.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Nice start.
    Regards
    René

Nice start indeed. I have a 1970's large wooden crate for US Howitzer/Tank rounds I have decided to move from the garage to the Office. Should look nice thanks for the idea.

Yeah the crate is for an m30 mortar. Holds a lot of ammo!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

I am traveling but this is exactly what they are, good heavy size and hasp closure. will send a pic when I have it back in the office
    (for reference not an endorsement of site) 1960's-70's Wood Ammo Crate For 105mm Howitizer

Its Honorable and a great start. Displaying history as it deserves Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

I spy......some nice Enfields (love the one with the grenade launcher?), a Korean War M1, a Carcano and Mosin! Very nice.

One the right, of the four what are the other 2 rifles (I know one of them is a Carcano and a Mosin)?

And who signed that iconic photo?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

General, I like that look as well. Good choice in my opinion!

Good eye map! The other 2 are a k98 and French MAS.

MAP
    ?

Given the postion it was hard for me to tell. Very nice!

So all you need now is a Garand, Springfield, M17, Ariska, G43, etc. etc. to complete the collection
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast