Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife

Article about: c

?

Default re: Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife

c
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife   Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife
    P
    Many

Nice collection.

?

thank you chris,as iam trying to stay luft but its hard ! i keeped one army and traded my other two armys for the luft para badge and luft take down..iam happy with the trade..now my next is a very minty luft helmet the eagle is almost perfect!then you have my astate sales so thats what ever comes by but its a lot of the time a very good buy!

I really like that brown luftwaffe flag could you tell me if it is original and more info.

?

hi ,thanks chris as its original and the old buterfly case is 65 years old or more as you can tell ,as i had two the other one was green and the same size but i did a trade and keep this one as its more popular .but it was taken off a radio room bunker as it hung on the wall.every vet wanted something to send home and took what ever was around or left. here is a combat bayo that i forgot abought and changed things up a little.and i have a bunch of original kvk ribbons so i used one to put under the two badges so they sit up better...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife   Luftwaffe FJ para badge and gravity knife  

Quote by pammy View Post
    hi ,thanks chris as its original and the old buterfly case is 65 years old or more as you can tell ,as i had two the other one was green and the same size but i did a trade and keep this one as its more popular .but it was taken off a radio room bunker as it hung on the wall.every vet wanted something to send home and took what ever was around or left. here is a combat bayo that i forgot abought and changed things up a little.and i have a bunch of original kvk ribbons so i used one to put under the two badges so they sit up better...
    You have a great collection.I just love that brown luftwaffe flag how much do they go for.

Really great collection, Pammy !
    A lot of beautiful pieces there !

Three West Walls ! ? .......I'm jealous !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

well chris ,i dont think you will find another original you might take a picture and have someone paint you one? thanks steve,so do you you have a great collection please post more of it when you get some more time?thanks steve

Quote by pammy View Post
    well chris ,i dont think you will find another original you might take a picture and have someone paint you one? thanks steve,so do you you have a great collection please post more of it when you get some more time?thanks steve
    Hopefully soon - I promised you some Navy daggers to look at !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks steve,as i think they are a very pretty dagger ! cant wait the detail thats in the navy is so nice!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast