Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

Article about: Cheers Nick just need to cross out that fake 5! cheers rory

?

Thanks Gunny, and Tom yea i like to go for sets with their cases but i had to get a couple of replacment empty cases for a couple of them

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.
    P
    Many

?

Not going to lie, i got bored so took some pics of engraving on my us medals

- - Updated - -

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

?

just recieved this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

?

Not had much in a while but swapped some of my old service kit for these nice slot broach unnamed examples for display

You have an impressive medal collection Rory.

?

TR collection update, this is what i have now and 5 more ek1 on their way 4 cased!! also have a large glass display case for these and my us cased medals

Nice EKS Rory....you dont need a bigger case, you just need less medals....ill PM my address and you can send them down....

That DSC, I LIKE...

?

Haha cheers Darren, yea its a nice clean example the soldiers medal is hard to get too after a couple more us medals too there mint

?

5 cased sets now

?

UPDATE, quality over quantity

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10