Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

Article about: Cheers Nick just need to cross out that fake 5! cheers rory

?

Default Re: Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

Cheers Nick

just need to cross out that fake 5!

cheers

rory

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.
    P
    Many

?

just got my first class name tags printed off, now i just have to find a case like the one below with over thirty compartments
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc. 

Stunning collection

Regards
    JT

?

Cheers JT but obviously your collection is the best on the forum here imo

?

Excellent collection Rory, I didnt read the thread first!! I thought was a muesuem collection!! cheers Terry.

?

cross update and my medals
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

awsome ! i cant believe how many medals are circulating.

?

Just been sorting out my collection, retyping descriptions, getting rid of duplicates etc. all the ww1 medals are now to irish soldiers except for a couple, the mm group and a bilingual pair for examples. And in order now are NEARLY all of the british campaign medals ranging from 1793 to present.

Ive had to keep my us and german medals in drawers for now as a flat case would be better for the cased medals and delicate crosses.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

?

Great collection Rory! I love the medals to the Irish soldiers. Do you have any KIA medals to an.Irish soldier?

Pat

?

Cheers Pat yea i have a few but not as many as there more expensive ill have a look and see which ones are kia mate. I've mostly more single medals but to hard to find irish regiments.

Also i have a death penny to a j mclaughlin. One of only two if i remember right. Ill post a pic of it too

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast