Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

Article about: Cheers Nick just need to cross out that fake 5! cheers rory

Default Re: Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

Darren the ss isn't numbered but is named along with a bs and ph but the engraving isn't correct. Silver stars are rarer and depending who it is awarder to can be expensive ill pm you where you can pick up a name cheap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great collection Rory, I never tire of seeing it, you have inspired me post up some of my collection of singles and groups to Irish men in the Great War some other items.

Thanks mate, yes do I wouldn't mind seeing it, send me a pm if you want close ups, names etc. and ill ge back to you next weekend (away atm).

That's a serious collection mate, well done! Did you see the SAS group on Dickinsons real deal a while back? GS, falklands, and a couple of others that escape me. To one of the op nimrod boys, John Thompson, he brought it in personally. I think it fetched 16 or 17 grand at auction.

Cant say I did see that, wish I did, not surprised how much tey went for, you should check out Dix Noonan Webb: Auctioneers and Valuers of Medals & Militaria, Coins, Ancient Coins, Banknotes, Tokens, Historical & Art Medals even just to look through their catalogues. Theres some amazing groups on there. well worth the look on a wet Saturday

us medals update, recently added a few kia bronze stars, a maj. gen. bronze star w/olc, a silver star and couple more purple hearts
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN8040.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	332.5 KB 
ID:	567424  

That's quite a treasure, friend...well done and thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Glen

Quite a haul there Rory. Like that they all have their cases.

That's a brilliant collection Rory, how the hell did i miss this thread???
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast