Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

Article about: Cheers Nick just need to cross out that fake 5! cheers rory

?

Default Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

hello below are pics of my collection. at the moment ive got back into tr medals, ive taken new close up pics front and reverse of all my tr items so just say and ill put the pics up although there are quite a few. also if you want to see any other items in particular just say ill get close ups as soon as i can

rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.   Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.
    P
    Many

Default re: Medal collection: Third Reich, Imperial, Irish, World etc.

That is..... impressive, rory - you could start your own lil museum !!!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

WHOAAA!!! Thats very impressive, is it just medals you collect?
    Thanks, Glen.

?

i think i may have started with too many different eras/ countrys as now i just cant stop as theres always something too rare, dear or just impossible to make it a complete set but theres worse things to be doing and yes just medals glen but it would be rude not to pick up a bargin

That is called collecting

I still think your collection is very impressive.

Quote by rory View Post
    i think i may have started with too many different eras/ countrys as now i just cant stop as theres always something too rare, dear or just impossible to make it a complete set but theres worse things to be doing and yes just medals glen but it would be rude not to pick up a bargin
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very nice collection, Rory! Keep up the good work.

Regards

The medals with the rainbow colored ribbons, what are those, you have alot of them?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I believe its a WW1 Victory Medal Christina Just think thats just your collection of medals... imagine if you collected any militaria!!!
    Thanks, Glen.

Thanks, Glenny
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

thanks guys and the rainbow coloured ones are victory medals which are mostly in pairs or trios to irish soldiers who fought in ww1

rory

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast