Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MG 42 German Automatics

Article about: Old IMA Dummy gun ATF approved back when they were not so much this one is all German as far as I can tell as parts are coded and Waa marked inside has a solid piece of rebar welded in so mu

Default MG 42 German Automatics

Old IMA Dummy gun ATF approved back when they were not so much this one is all German as far as I can tell as parts are coded and Waa marked inside has a solid piece of rebar welded in so much heavier than real one. Barrell jacket is PJ marked as flash hider the front bipod is HVA Waa marked trigger guard is waa also butstock is German sharkfin shaped coded and waa marked dated. Probably refinished post war and used by another country maybe Bund? It displays well in a war room MP40 is one of the newer model guns. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG 42 German Automatics   MG 42 German Automatics  

MG 42 German Automatics   MG 42 German Automatics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MG 42 German Automatics
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Fantastic display piece Timothy!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)