Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Militaria room reorganized.

Article about: G'day fellas, I had far too much spare time on my hands today and decided it was time to reorganize things in my collection room! I've wanted to get started on this for a while as I want to

Default Militaria room reorganized.

G'day fellas,
    I had far too much spare time on my hands today and decided it was time to reorganize things in my collection room! I've wanted to get started on this for a while as I want to build in some shelves to display some of my bits and pieces that I don't usually have out. Unfortunately, like most of us, I don't have a huge amount of room to work with as my lovely bride limits me to this one small room! Anyway, the plan is to start building along the cleared wall to display my Berlin, chancellery and fuhrerbunker items. I'm reasonably pleased with how the rest of the room looks so hopefully it will all look good when it's completed.
    Cheers,
    Dave.Militaria room reorganized.Militaria room reorganized.Militaria room reorganized.Militaria room reorganized.Militaria room reorganized.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militaria room reorganized.
    P
    Many

Looking good, Dave !

I recognize the photo on the wall.

Cheers!
    Taka

I should've opened the blinds, the late afternoon light brightens the room a bit better.Militaria room reorganized.Militaria room reorganized.Militaria room reorganized.

- - ------- - -

Cheers Taka, it's my uncle!

Looks like a period office at No 10 a bit Dave ( 'cept for the venetians ....... ) nice one!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Dan!

I'm just jealous Dave - I'd love to come in from the cold ( garage ) with my collection .........

I feel a bit of Python coming on now ...... "aye, we had it toof - tirtyfour of us livin' in shoebox middle ah road"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Strewth Dan, I'm a landrover owner, my garage is full of tools and landrover bits! Lol The room I have is quite small but I like to try to have it organised in a way that it doesn't look cluttered, or messy. I have a lot of other nice gear I'd like displayed, if I get this wall built out properly the way I've envisioned it, I should be able to display a lot more gear and in a more clearly laid out way. At least that's the plan!

Looks great Dave !

You certainly have an impressive collection of NSDAP badges mate!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Lookin' good, Davo!

I like the rifle sitting so casually on the desk. Nice and cleanly displayed. The Party badges in the drawer looks cool too. Well done.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks for the kind comments gents!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast