Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A mix of military mementos ......

Article about: Well its a sweltering 42 deg day here in the Sydney area ( that's 107F to some! ) and I'm inside trying!! to keep cool - although the aircon is struggling to assist me. So, sitting at my stu

Default A mix of military mementos ......

Well its a sweltering 42 deg day here in the Sydney area ( that's 107F to some! ) and I'm inside trying!! to keep cool - although the aircon is struggling to assist me. So, sitting at my study desk I thought I'd snap a couple of quick shots of the mixed bag of "stuff" I've collected over the years that stares at me ( or I stare at it ) whenever I sit down and fire up this computer.

Anything you want me to elaborate on I will but its a little bit of everything and much has already been shown in some of my earlier threads. I've tried to stick to a theme before but seriously, ALL TR stuff intrigues me and I cant help myself.....

Cheers all,
    Dan

Oh, the "checkerplate" background is a cheat ........ it's stick-on vinyl ( but effective! )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A mix of military mementos ......   A mix of military mementos ......  

A mix of military mementos ......   A mix of military mementos ......  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A mix of military mementos ......
    P
    Many

?

Hey Dan! It will be 47 degrees F in MN on Sunday. Nice stuff you have there. Thank you for showing us. Love how you have displayed. TR stuff for me as well.

What is the bigger RED Can? Is that a donation can and for what purpose or cause was it for? Have seen one once before.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I spy a RaD buckle underneath one of the cans !!

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hey Dan! It will be 47 degrees F in MN on Sunday. Nice stuff you have there. Thank you for showing us. Love how you have displayed. TR stuff for me as well.

What is the bigger RED Can? Is that a donation can and for what purpose or cause was it for? Have seen one once before.
    Hi - just nipped out as the beer had run out .... 47F is about our average Winter lows - sometimes we get to zeroC but not often ( doesn't snow here either )

The donation cans are WHW collection cans - 2 different sizes still with labels ( which is rare )

Thanks for the comments!
    Dan

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I spy a RaD buckle underneath one of the cans !!
    Hi Gwar, yes a Gustav Bremer 36! and some Heer, a Luftwaffe and a DAK with tab ( denaz sadly )

We are having the warmest fall ever, temperature didn 't go under the 10C°, yet! Over day that is.
    Love the collection, Dan!
    I still have some of my dug up stuff, and it might take a long time to upgrade them.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Did I get the panzer assault from you Kris? .... or was it member Frundsberg???

Anyway, for me I like the dug stuff as much as the minty items....

MAP
    ?

Nice stuff. Lots of items there I would love to have on my shelf. Really like the Red Cross stick pin.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I have no salty relic badges in my collection but after staring at your pictures for hours I want me some relics. Heading to Kurland to dig now. Is it warmer than MN? I doubt it? Maybe I can come to see you Aussies and you can bury some for me to find?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I have no salty relic badges in my collection but after staring at your pictures for hours I want me some relics. Heading to Kurland to dig now.
    Relics are 1/3 or less the cost of normal badges and have ( for me ) a certain charm to them.Sadly these all came to me from sellers or diggers in Europe. I would love to find even ONE by myself but one has to happy with what one can get when so far away .....

Cheers, Dan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast