MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

motorised troops headgear

Article about: Just to show some headgear from my collection ,the lions share is soviet /warsaw pact ,firstly east german nva summer and winter helmets ,russian 4 bond then 6 bond ,an iraqi army use soviet

Default motorised troops headgear

Just to show some headgear from my collection ,the lions share is soviet /warsaw pact ,firstly east german nva summer and winter helmets ,russian 4 bond then 6 bond ,an iraqi army use soviet helmet ,a czech tankie in the soviet design ,a chinese T 69 helmet again exported to iraqi army ,not really part of the collection are these summer and winter lined soviet fast jet helmet's ,but good to share for your viewing pleasure ,an early west german made tank helmet made for us forces ,a selection of early 60's soft and hard panzer beret's a latter bundeswehr tank helm then more west german soft headgear , selection of british helmets through the years and finally a french model 79motorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgear

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement motorised troops headgear
    P
    Many

Outstanding James!

MAP
    ?

Awesome James. I have one of those M43 style caps that I actually wear when I'm working outside
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

EXCELLENT James
    You have an awesome collection and it looks like you are having some beautiful weather there across the pond for that photo op.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Many thanks for the kind feedback guys ,Rene' i thought you might appreciate the DDR stuff michael i understand why you wear them as there very comfortable phil your right ,the weather was superb yesterday and great for a dusting off my collection outdoors to boot nice to see some TR traditions continue especially the use of pink piping as seen here and there on the post war panzer soft headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgear

Stunning collection James, you never fail to amaze me with your collection.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Pretty damn cool!...

Awesome assortment James,never stop delivering such great pieces,keep going mate............

?

Wow! That was a big pile of different headwear.

Many thanks Jerry, Paul,Rudder's and Trond for the kind comments much appreciated and thanks also for taking the time to look over all my post ww2 junk not many people show a keen interest in this time period ,perhaps because im a child of the 70's I'm more interested in this area of collecting than other area's ,plus im a bit of a saddo when it comes to attention to detail
    cheers james motorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgear

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast