Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My 14 year old sons small allied collection

Article about: Hi all, Just a few pictures of my sons allied collection which is his pride and joy. This collection is inspired by his great grandad Bramley Roberts (pictured) who served during the second

Hi all,
    Another addition today to my sons collection (now 15 years old), a mk2 Tommy helmet dated 1940 and a 1944 dated Mosquito net.

He is really pleased with both items and currently has them both on display in his room.

Any comments are always welcomed and appreciated, and I thankyou for looking.

Andre (And Kian).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 14 year old sons small allied collection   My 14 year old sons small allied collection  

My 14 year old sons small allied collection   My 14 year old sons small allied collection  

My 14 year old sons small allied collection   My 14 year old sons small allied collection  

My 14 year old sons small allied collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 14 year old sons small allied collection
    P
    Many

..it looks like he's diversifying....make sure he stays on the Home Front straight and narrow! :-)

I saw your post on my collection, and what do you know, I found the thread! His collection is a lot more organized and secluded to one space than mine... Shucks.

Quote by Composite View Post
    ..it looks like he's diversifying....make sure he stays on the Home Front straight and narrow! :-)
    Yes he is a little although home front is his favourite by far.

Quote by MedicalAmmunitionCrate View Post
    I saw your post on my collection, and what do you know, I found the thread! His collection is a lot more organized and secluded to one space than mine... Shucks.
    Yes your both a similar age and trust me if he had more space he'd use it , I'm sure in the coming years he will outgrow the area he uses currently.

Andre

A very fine MKII by one of the less commonly seen makers and always nice to see the mossie nets still in one piece. Many were chopped up to make camo helmet covers, sadly some of them done in recent times by re-enactors, though some were done back in the day.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

can some delete posts #34 & #35 please cant seem to find the delete post in edit... I went a little trigger happy.

Thanks

Andre

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4