Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My bar (an update)

Article about: very nice displays ian ,and what a great bar

Default Re: My bar (an update)

Nice bar and a super display. Just remember to remove the valuables BEFORE the party starts!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

well we had a great time last night ,, i had to give a demonstration of how to strip a luger ,,loved it
    didnt get to bed till 4 am
    beer bottles everywhere ,i brought a few casses of pilsner back from germany,, full ash trays but other than that,as usual nothing touched ,my mates are all ex army and have respect for the geer,, much swinging of the lamp went on,,talk of NI ,belize ,germany ,,usual cold war worrior talk,,then plenty of falling down ,much girgling its amazing how daft a gang of ex squaddies can become when they are full of beer and asbach,, much to the dissmay of various wifes,,not the least my wife
    cheers ian

Sounds like you all enjoyed it Ian. Good stuff. Asbach...ahh yes, I remember her fondly...

that naughty girl(abach) she has led many a good soldier astray ,tapping the bords again,,yet another 252, section 69a of the army act,,conduct predudist to good order and military disaplin,,in that you did urinate on the flower bed out side of the regimental headquarters on or about 4 am
    7 DAYS JANKERS MARCH OUT,,LOL,, those were the days
    years ago i made very good use of the red caps taxi service ,got on the wrong side of their fists a few times as well ,,fighting RMP was the done thing back then ,mind your fingers ,,"clang"
    no get out of jail free card ,,RSMs comment ,not you again norman
    Last edited by ian; 10-23-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123