Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

My Berlin Wall.

Article about: It's amazing what you can do with just some felt and craft wood willie !

Looks great so far!!! I like how you are going to use pictures of Berlin, its a nice way to place the theme of your collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Berlin Wall.
    P
    Many

Cheers mate, I'm pretty pleased with the way it's coming together. I like the pics of the battle damaged city, particularly the area around the government district, they fit in well with what I'm trying to do.

Fish wrestler, tourist guide, carpenter......versatile guy,Dave is!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks William! My wife would say "Jack of all trades, master of none!" and I'd have to back her up there!

Did a bit more today, I've attached the aluminium angle to the inside edge of the next display area, fitted the light strips, ran the wiring through the cabinet and tested it. The collection room is looking like a building site from a third world country but I'm relatively happy with the results so far. Next step will be building the shelving in the second main display area and running the wiring for the rest of the lighting..My Berlin Wall.My Berlin Wall.My Berlin Wall.My Berlin Wall.

....and with a few bits in place. There will be a clear Perspex shelf about 100mm above the highest point of the rubble, I'll have the Berlin helmet sitting on the shelf and a few other bits and pieces. I'll get some professional plaques made up at a trophy place describing what everything is and where it came from.My Berlin Wall.My Berlin Wall.

Damn, I wish they'd get this "like" thing sorted!!! ........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Damn, I wish they'd get this "like" thing sorted!!! ........
    Thanks Dan, I appreciate the sentiment mate.

if I can find my bits of berlin wall you can have them, they are only small but 100% original.

Quote by ireichit View Post
    if I can find my bits of berlin wall you can have them, they are only small but 100% original.
    Thank you very much mate, that's a very generous offer and I do appreciate it but this display is purely WW2. Thank you very much for the offer though, very decent of you cobber.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast