Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

My Berlin Wall.

Article about: It's amazing what you can do with just some felt and craft wood willie !

VERY good ( even for a left coaster ) .....Up there with the AWM displays Dave!!!

Beaudy Newk!! ( that's another one that'll be hard to explain to the northerners..... )

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Berlin Wall.
    P
    Many

Talking

Thanks Dan, always nice to get a compliment from one of Her Majesties lesser Eastern Colonies!

Looks awesome, you are a true artist!!!

Dave you room is becoming quite attractive. The low lighting and displays gives the impression of a museum. Very well done an thought out. Patience is paying off. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Max and Larry, I'm quite happy with the end result.

?

Hey Dave, I've finally joined as recommended. This is my first post. It's looking great mate, did the head turn up? Atb, Joe

G'day Joe, thanks mate! Glad to see you here! The head hasn't turned up yet mate but there is still time, I reckon if it doesn't turn up within the next two or three weeks then it probably won't. I'm still very happy with what I did get though mate so alls good!

?

Fantastic work. Very inspiring.Gotta buy a house now so I can fix all the walls
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Boys, my daughter is off school today as she's a bit crook so I'm home looking after her, because I can't really leave the house I thought I might try a bit of rearranging in my Berlin display. It's over a year since I started this thing and it's still not finished! Unfortunately I've had other priorities to focus on but I'll get there eventually. Anyways, here's a couple of pics of todays efforts, I have plenty of other bits and pieces to display, it's just a matter of working out how I'm going to do it!My Berlin Wall.My Berlin Wall.My Berlin Wall.

?

The rearranging is the most fun! It came out great!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast