Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My buckle collection!

Article about: After seeing Ben's Heer buckle collection, I thought I would share some pics of my buckle collection as well. I don't collect by maker - rather, I collect the different buckles. I try to fin

Default My buckle collection!

After seeing Ben's Heer buckle collection, I thought I would share some pics of my buckle collection as well. I don't collect by maker - rather, I collect the different buckles. I try to find one of each - that includes variants as well - so the list is extensive.
    Lots of fun and always thrilling to add a new buckle to the mix! Here are some pics! By the way...these buckles go from 1845 to current day...they are not all TR buckles.

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My buckle collection!   My buckle collection!  

My buckle collection!   My buckle collection!  

My buckle collection!   My buckle collection!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My buckle collection!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My buckle collection!

Very nice Rob, you have a amassed quite a collection and in quite a short space of time also (you must have a patient wife)
    Ben

Thumbs up Re: My buckle collection!

Hi Rob

Thank you so much for sharing. What an amazing collection you have. Do you only collect buckles and armbands?

Greetz

Nick VR

Hey guys! Thanks....wife? Oh yes...patience is her virtue but her hobby is more expensive than mine (travelling) so she puts up with my militaria hobby! hashahahaa
    Glad you like it Nick! I do collect other items....largest collection is buckles, then armbands. After that, it's helmets and then daggers. I also like the odd item like gorgets, flags and stuff like that.

Cheers!

Rob

SSpolizei
    ?

Rob!!

Hi bro!

I want to say to all viewing this thread, I have seen this collection in person and it is immaculate. Truly the quintissential German buckle collection with attention to main style buckles and the rarer ones too. On top of that Rob is extremely informative to any and all queries on belts and buckles. A total PLUS to the collecting community he is.

Rob I owe you a phone call! Maybe before Christmas if your not too busy! I am finally on holidays.

Best
    DC

Hey DC! Nice to hear from you man! I didn't know you were on here! Many thanks for the kind words. The collection has grown some since you last saw it...Almost two years already! And it's a work in progress! I'm also off now for two weeks....gotta love the holiday season! Talk to you soon buddy!

Rob

Rob , Very impressive to see your buckle display !!! How much buckle you have ??

le drapeau est pas complet il reste de la place pour quelque boucles for Christmas

hahahaha....Yes, there is still room on the flag to put more buckles. Collection is far from complete! I think I'm getting pretty close to 200 at this point. I'll have to give 'em a count. Merci Pierre! Let's see what Christmas brings!
    Cheers!!

Rob

That's something...
    Love it very much

Thank you very much. I see this is your first post.....welcome to the forum!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast