Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

very nice Chris im trying to get hold of a 57 version of one of those (bit less salty)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

You gotta collect them all!
    Quote by talltom View Post
    very nice Chris im trying to get hold of a 57 version of one of those (bit less salty)

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    You gotta collect them all!
    aim of the game bit hard to get a few like the uboat costs a lot more than the others

?

Christina was doing a little intenet window shopping last night and this dealer World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE! always has some Kriegsmarine on the shelf couple of helmets right now coastal arty badge and U boat badge and some cloth insignia .

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Hi Mark

KM helmets and badges, always interesting. I have my contact in the States looking for a few helmets for me, but will take a look at that website that you suggest here, he has some good stuff I think, if he is the one Im thinking of

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Christina was doing a little intenet window shopping last night and this dealer <www.ww2germanhelmet.com> always has some Kriegsmarine on the shelf couple of helmets right now coastal arty badge and U boat badge and some cloth insignia .

Regards Mark K

?

Dave is a decent guy to deal with Christina I have dealt with him before as have other forum members .

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Last edited by powtrenchart; 01-06-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-06-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Great cap display shot-it looks like something from a museum! And,I don't care if that Coastal Flak badge is tarnished or not-I like the looks of it! It Really has character, that one! Nice job! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

WOW you have some amazing items!!! I Love how you have displayed your headgear Have you got your KM Dagger yet?
    Thanks, Glen.