Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Nice pins Christina

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Thanks! I think they look so cute, in fact the little pins caught my sympathy, they looked so lonely on the website, they will get a good home here with me
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I have just returned from IKEA, I bought two of these glass cabinets that several members have raved about.

Here are a few photos of the display so far, I am sure that I will change and rearrange it many times in the future. Cabinet no. 2 will be assembled tomorrow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Tough luck, Kiddo! When you start installing professional grade shelving and display cases, you know you're doomed...lol A warning, though, just so you know.....shelves like these have a marked tendency to breed....your home will someday be infested with them! (Nice shelves, btw! )
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I know, I guess I already am doomed and obsessed. Well, I like this kind of obsession!
    I have already moved things around again, I have put the KM visor on a glass head and put that on the top shelf... am looking forward to the arrival of new item soon... *shhhh, it is a secret*

I am glad you like my lil display
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very nice Chrissy

I spent mine and Lez's wedding money on display cabinets

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi! Thanks
    So do you have a house full of cabinets now? I think these things tend to multiply - fast!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Looks great Christina

Collections should be displayed that way !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks, Nick!

I will have to buy more, I´m sure - and will need a bigger place by then!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hi! Thanks
    So do you have a house full of cabinets now? I think these things tend to multiply - fast!
    Only three, but we could do with more!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast