Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default Re: My Collection.

Thank you. It is a shame about the denazification, but I can live with that, as long as they were issued to the Kriegsmarine, which the ARTl mark is proof of. The Danish dealer who sold these to me got them from a collector in Germany.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Hello guys

I hope you are alll doing great and that you are finding new items to pick up.

First, I have been away for quite a while and I have just been tipped that there are rumors about me on this forum. I am not dead, I am alright - there are not enough hours in a day for me at the moment as I have university classes to attend, and I have to write my project as well. To those who have sent me numerous messages of kindness and concern, thank you, I do appreciate it as always, I will reply when time allows.

I have been waiting for some items to arrive, some arrived today and some will arrive later, and I think I will share it with you.

Chris x

A salty set of binos found at the SoS this year (no, I did not attend, I did have a contact there to look for things for me), Kriegsmarine 7x50 BEH with strap and case. It has been denazified, silly allies, but I like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Kriegsmarine jumper.

This also comes from the SoS - a beautiful almost minty blue wool Kriegsmarine jumper. I am quite pleased about finally getting it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

sehr schoen.

Thank you, FB. The jumper has this old attic smell to it, but no moths have been chewing on it, so it is good.

Tip for your hat / uniform collection; moth families do not like the smell of lavender oil
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Some very nice additions Christina, love the bino's.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Thank you, FB. The jumper has this old attic smell to it, but no moths have been chewing on it, so it is good.

Tip for your hat / uniform collection; moth families do not like the smell of lavender oil
    The smell of foetid woolens is always welcome to me, but the lavender oil is a very good tip. Congratulations with your new properties.

Thank you so much, Jerry
    It is very salty and the paint is chipping, but I like it, the Adler has been scrubbed off, but the M is still present on the binos as well as on the case top.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Some very nice additions Christina, love the bino's.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Love the Jumper Chrissy

Cheers, Pat

Hi buddy and thank you

I hope you are well.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Love the Jumper Chrissy

Cheers, Pat
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast