Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default Re: My Collection.

Whoa.... i haven't seen or heard of those rumours, but the KM jumper is very nice!!!
    Thanks, Glen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Hi Glen

I hope you are doing well. One thing is certain; I am not dead nor hopitalized, far from it, so whoever thinks or says so is very wrong, and cruel. I am glad that you like my new jumper.

Chris

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Whoa.... i haven't seen or heard of those rumours, but the KM jumper is very nice!!!
    Thanks, Glen.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I apparently missed thise thread...
    I had a great 15 minutes reading and admiring !
    Nice collection!!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Must dig out my costal arty bino and take a pic. Now where did I leave that behemoth.....

Assume you have a Danish 'connection' because of the coin and wall memorial plaque (Danmarks befriere).

Is the cat an Abyssinian?

Thanks!

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I apparently missed thise thread...
    I had a great 15 minutes reading and admiring !
    Nice collection!!
    cheers
    |<ris
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hello

The first set of binos (KMArt) a few pages back will not be arriving until may or June (I seriously have to stop spending cash on old things). The ones that I got today are regular KM binos. Please post photos of yours, I would like to see and admire them

I am Danish and yes, my cat is a proud and naughty Abyssinian.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Must dig out my costal arty bino and take a pic. Now where did I leave that behemoth.....

Assume you have a Danish 'connection' because of the coin and wall memorial plaque (Danmarks befriere).

Is the cat an Abyssinian?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

The ones I have were mounted in a coastal fortification and have a range finder. They are huge. I had it on a special made tripod, but SWMBO vetoed the contraption. They are packed away somewhere, but I will find them and take a pic when its convenient

That photo I cannot wait to see, I assume that they are rare. I wonder if they still work.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Hi chrissy.

Is it alright to see more photos of the visor that was in a fire?

Cheers, Pat

It was in a fire... but it is also a Janke fake
    I have not gotten rid of it yet, maybe I will cut it in half to see what it is made of.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Hi chrissy.

Is it alright to see more photos of the visor that was in a fire?

Cheers, Pat
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast