Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

?

Default Re: My Collection.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    That photo I cannot wait to see, I assume that they are rare. I wonder if they still work.
    Here you go, as requested:
    This is currently mounted on an post WWII surveyors tripod by way of an aftermarket bracket.
    Glass and filters still in perfect working order.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Wink Re: My Collection.

Ello guys. I am back and I will not vanish again

Ok, I finally got my binoculars, they arrived two days ago and are, seen through my eyes, pure beauties. They are used, yes, but are in great working condition and even comes with spare lenses. The case does belong to the binos as it has been pencil marked with the numbers found on the binos, and it is very close to mint - but a broken strap. And they smell good......!

Here we go: WW2 German Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery binoculars, Nr.2734, Carl Zeiss DF 7 x 50. They have the "Art 1."/Reichsadler stamp/marks, the Adler has been partly removed.

Chris x
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection.  My Collection. 
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 06-19-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Good to have you back Chris!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you!! It is good to be home/back
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Nice binos !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you, Nick.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very nice collection Stinschen!

This will be arriving today, but I will sneak in a few photos ahead of time.

Now, being a Kriegsmarine fanatic I usually do not buy Luftwaffe items, but these gloves and this book (the story of the Zerstörergeschwader 26 kind of whispered to me) is very interesting.

"Fritz Kipf: Named gloves and book with a picture of Kipf inside

Untouched family pickup! Grouping to the Legion Condor veteran and later Zerstörergeschwader "Horst Wessel" member Feldwebel Fritz Kipf which will not be offered separately: Piots leather gloves and book "5. Staffel Zerstörergeschwader Horst Wessel" to Fritz Kipf. The gloves are nicely named. He wrote his name with ink on both liners. They are LBA stamped and Walter Oehmchen maker marked as well as 1941 dated. The cable for the heating system have been removed. The gloves are worn and do have a few tiny rips. Overall nice gloves in good condition.

Furthermore a period time book on his unit: "5. Staffel Zerstörergeschwader Horst Wessel".
    Feldwebel Fritz Kipf is actually listed inside the book as a member of "Horst Wessel" with a nice photograph of him. He is listed as a Feldwebel and Flugzeugmechaniker (aircraft engineer) with the War Merite Cross 2nd Class (please see close-up). The book is very interesting and tells you a lot of information about that unit you wont find anywhere else. It is 1941 issued and documents the history on roughly 100 pages and lists all members of the Staffel including injured and killed soldiers, awardings, battles, etc... Good condition."

More info on Zerstörergeschwader 26 can be found if following this link:
    Zerstörergeschwader 26 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    Attached Images Attached Images My Collection. 
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Also arriving today, a lovely Kriegsmarine u-boat grouping consisting of Kriegsmarine cap band, 4 Kriegsmarine uniform buttons (1940 Kriegsmarine marked), Babel´s denazified 1939 Iron Cross 1st Class L/11 and the 1939 Iron Cross 2nd Class. At first I had my doubts concerning the crosses - which will be my first - but I took the chance and got them as well. They are tarnished, be warned

There are 4 sailors with the Name Babel listed in the U-Boot crew list. The grouping must have belonged to one of them.

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very nice, love the gloves

Jason

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast