MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default Re: My Collection.

Congratulations on your first EK's Your collection is going from strength to strength !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice regalia, Christina, and our site is incomplete without you.
    Hello friend and thank you

I came to realise that my life in incomplete without WRF in it!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Message from a fellow member: "From the award of the 2 grades of EK, I would think that this lot belonged to Hans Babel on the U-552 under Erich Topp, which sank the USS Reuben James. This ship also saw seriously heavy fighting and damage under Klaus Popp - either of these engagements could have resulted in the EK's awarded."

Now this is interesting. I myself is not very good at hunting down info on WW2 soldiers, but if the above info is correct, that would just be great. If anybody else has any info regarding sailor Babel it will be most welcome.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Out of curiosity Chris, what provenance is there that links the EKs, buttons and tally to a name or a U-Boat?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Just a wee update, nothing special

- - Updated - -

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Out of curiosity Chris, what provenance is there that links the EKs, buttons and tally to a name or a U-Boat?
    I just received a PM with the above sent to me, I do not know the source.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Great set up.

Morris

Thank you.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Christina, those display cases really make your collection look like it has class!
    Love 'em.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks, Ralph. Number 3 will soon find its way into my home. But yeah, they make things look great!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Your superb collection looks so good in those cases Christina

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast