Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    i also agree with nick, now you need an ek or two.
    Danger!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Misc. items.
    You have some real cool items

KSH
    ?

I see you couldn't resist the temptation after all Christina You have a small collection when it comes to quantity, but you have a large collection when it comes to the quality of many of your items! I especially like your two Wehrmacht visors Could I see some more photos of your officer's Heer visor cap? Please

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

WWII German U-boat Captain Hans-Erwin Reith´s sterling schnapps glass with a lovely enamel bird on it. It came off the U-190, was found in captain´s bunk. Comes from the brother of the canadian soldier who brought it off the boat when she surrendered in May 1945.
    Nice collection Christina, some good quality items there. Now for the 'twitcher' bit - the bird on the Schnapps glass is a Lapwing.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I assume that you mean the KM and the Heer? I will take some photos one of these days and send to you, K.

Quote by KSH View Post
    I see you couldn't resist the temptation after all Christina You have a small collection when it comes to quantity, but you have a large collection when it comes to the quality of many of your items! I especially like your two Wehrmacht visors Could I see some more photos of your officer's Heer visor cap? Please

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi Adrian and thank you

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice collection Christina, some good quality items there. Now for the 'twitcher' bit - the bird on the Schnapps glass is a Lapwing.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Wau, you have been busy
    great items.
    Fantastic.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

KSH
    ?

I assume that you mean the KM and the Heer? I will take some photos one of these days and send to you, K.
    I never got to see the lining of your beautiful Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze come to think of it - and I would be very happy to see some photos of your Heer cap, yes Thank you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Christina this collection is far from teeny weeny its bloody fantastic im amazed how fast its grown , congrats and thanks for showing, rgds Dave

Thank you, my friend

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Christina this collection is far from teeny weeny its bloody fantastic im amazed how fast its grown , congrats and thanks for showing, rgds Dave
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast