Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting

Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

?

My Collection.My Collection.

I bought it for the RK photos
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Your new flag makes for one hell of a table cloth girl all you need to do now is add the candles and set the plates and silverware down

Regards Mark K

LOL... and I can´t cook, that is no joke!!

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Your new flag makes for one hell of a table cloth girl all you need to do now is add the candles and set the plates and silverware down

Regards Mark K
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I GUESS TAKE OUT FOOD IT IS THEN !!!

Regards Mark K

Great badge, Christina! Gebruder Wegerhoff U-boat badges are easily the equal in detail and fine work of Schwerin or any of the other makers. They've always been one of my favorites-the eagles head and the cut out swaz are trademarks of the high quality of GWL. Nice pick up! And the flag looks to be in excellent shape too! Very bright colors! And Just the right size to display too-not huge and not miniature. U-boat size, is it? Can't imagine why you chose This size..hmm..lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you, thank you! Nah, I can´t display it, all walls are already filled with misc. stuff... so it will just get to be nicely folded up on a shelf. And soon the hunt will begin for the other badges, "gotta collect them all"... ack, ack, ack, such sorrow & horror, this hobby. And yes, could be U-boot size - maybe even Schnellboot or Torpedoboot.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Great badge, Christina! Gebruder Wegerhoff U-boat badges are easily the equal in detail and fine work of Schwerin or any of the other makers. They've always been one of my favorites-the eagles head and the cut out swaz are trademarks of the high quality of GWL. Nice pick up! And the flag looks to be in excellent shape too! Very bright colors! And Just the right size to display too-not huge and not miniature. U-boat size, is it? Can't imagine why you chose This size..hmm..lol William
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-02-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting

Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.
    Bought it in Germany a few years ago , it has many pages of photos of Ships and U Boats !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

I see, and you just had to tell me, didn´t you? Hehe!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

i need to do more photos for you to see Christina !!

1st July 1916

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast