Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default My Collection.

Hello guys.

Someone has requested that I do a collection thread, so here it is, my tiny collection.

Enjoy, as they say!

First I´d like to start off with a few rings;

Left:
    WWII German Waffen-SS silver skull ring ground dug in a forest near Karelia north of the Russian port city of Murmansk. Removed right off of the dead trooper´s finger.

Middle:
    WWII German Waffen-SS runic square alu ring, field made, US vet bring back.

Right:
    German WW2 silver ring from the 3rd SS Totenkopf Division, ground dug/found in SS combat positions in 2003 outside of Demjansk, Russia, near the dead village of Knevicza.
    Stamp in rear of ring: 930.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-29-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Forgot details.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Default re: My Collection.

My KM helmets.

M42 black KM costal artillery or Norwegian campaign
    M40 green KM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    First I´d like to start off with a few rings;

Left:
    WWII German Waffen-SS silver skull ring ground dug in a forest near Karelia north of the Russian port city of Murmansk.

Middle:
    WWII German Waffen-SS runic square alu ring, field made, US vet bring back.

Right:
    German WW2 original Silver ring from the 3rd SS Totenkopf Division, ground dug/found in SS combat positions in 2003 outside of Demjansk, Russia, near the dead village of Knevicza.
    Stamp in rear of ring: 930.
    a girls favourite thing (well kind of ) (usually without the deaths heads and runes ) nice christina

"Soft headgear".

Heer visor came out of a fire, therefore the strange brown-grey discoloration on the front of it.

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-30-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Daggers.

Kriegsmarine Eickhorn dagger with fouled anchor.
    SS model 1933 dagger, ground Rohm.

KM dagger is in the mail, should arrive early Jan 2012.

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-29-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

M36 tunic, my second piece.

WW2 German tunic that used to belong to Otto Siemon, Oberleutnant, 4. Kavallerie–Brigade / 4. Kavallerie–Division / Kav.Rgt 5 of the German army 1939-1945.

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection.  My Collection.  My Collection. 
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-29-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

WWII German U-boat Captain Hans-Erwin Reith´s sterling schnapps glass with a lovely enamel lapwing on it. It came off the U-190, was found in captain´s bunk. Comes from the brother of the canadian soldier who brought it off the boat when she surrendered in May 1945.

My Collection.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-30-2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Great stuff Christina, a lot of quality items. Love the little schnapps beaker with a known history, very nice. Thanks for sharing it all, as I know I was one of those who suggested you should post your collection
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Misc. items.

My Collection.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-29-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Ta-ta for now
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast