Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Collection

Article about: Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie here on this Forum. I have enjoyed myself here so far seeing the Collections and reading about them. I wanted to show some of my Treasures from the Past. I have

Stormtrooper
    ?

Default My Collection

Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie here on this Forum. I have enjoyed myself here so far seeing the Collections and reading about them. I wanted to show some of my Treasures from the Past. I have some other stuff that I will add later. I am very fond of the NSKK and the Luftwaffe. Enjoy, Stormtrooper
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection   My Collection  

My Collection   My Collection  

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection  My Collection  My Collection  My Collection 

2. # ADS

Default Re: My Collection

Hello and Welcome Stromtrooper,

That is one nice collection!

Stormtrooper
    ?

Thanks very Much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection   My Collection  

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection  My Collection  My Collection 

Stormtrooper
    ?

Here is some more of my stuff.

All the Best, Stormtrooper

My Collection  

?

That's really cool! You have a very nice collection. How long have you been collecting?

Stormtrooper
    ?

Quote by ww1917 View Post
    That's really cool! You have a very nice collection. How long have you been collecting?
    Thank You, Quite awhile. I bought my first Party Pin in 1975 when I was in High School. I wore it all the time, Drove the Teachers Bannanas. Then a bought stuff when I could in the early 80's. Gave it up and started again seriously about 9 years ago. All the best, Stormtrooper

A very nice collection indeed

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

i could spend an afternoon studying your stuff. thanks for posting..

Stormtrooper
    ?

Hello Friends, I was playing around with the Camera tonight and took a few more pictures of some of my stuff. I hope that they turned out OK and don't show how inept I am at taking pictures. At any rate, I hope that you all will enjoy them. All questions and comments are welcome. All the best to all of you, Stormtrooper
    AKA "Butch"

My Collection  

Stormtrooper
    ?

The Poster of Hitler was bought in New York City by an old Girlfriend of my Broth in Law.She had it on the back of the Bathroom door. I saw it and had to have it. It hung in the next couple of places that my wife and I lived. I put it away and it stayed in the Cedar Chest for almost 30 years. This September she paid to have it Framed for me as a Birthday Present. Good Woman! Stormtrooper

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast