Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

My collection

Article about: PLEASE read how to use the forum uploader it is easy to use. See "FAQ" or the thread in the German helmets section of the forum. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: My collection

Lucky you guys that can have weapons easily! Here in Brazil, we can only got one deactivated and only being registered in a collector club (Only people older than 18 yo) and having the military police permisson (well, a guy told me it is true), but even the law allowed me to have one, my mother wouldn't let me have one, she doesn't lets me buy a bayonet!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection
    P
    Many

Very nice collection. Do you only collect WWII material? Reason I'm asking is that the belt on your American webbing looks like an M56 belt. I like your S&W Military & Police .38 pistol. Thanks for posting these photos.

It is a WWII American belt, it used to be Khaki color, but it was painted over by the Norwegian army post-war. If i find any other military items for a cheap price, i buy them.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Hello

Very nice collection ! A lot of time and money ! What is the storey behind the painting of the flowers ?

Thanks, i do not know the history behind it, it was made in 1944 and i got it at a flea market very cheap.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

These tumbled in 2 days ago, bought them from Rich A.(rra227):
    My collection
    My collection
    My collection
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Quote by Alexander View Post
    Very nice collection. Do you only collect WWII material? Reason I'm asking is that the belt on your American webbing looks like an M56 belt. I like your S&W Military & Police .38 pistol. Thanks for posting these photos.
    naa the belt is m36 it has the button female for the pouch and is the late war version 43 onwards

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    These tumbled in 2 days ago, bought them from Rich A.(rra227):
    My collection
    My collection
    My collection
    Lovely, but ya have to reposition the water bottle, he'd get hurt if he had to hit the dirt

Thanks Mate

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    naa the belt is m36 it has the button female for the pouch and is the late war version 43 onwards
    Here's some of my 56 gear, a mixture of Aussie and US Vietnam used
    Agent Orange in the air hehehehe

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Lovely, but ya have to reposition the water bottle, he'd get hurt if he had to hit the dirt

Thanks Mate
    Haha, yeah, very good idea, i just thought i would have it there so it is visible, it is a homemade mannequin so it is leaning against the wall, so the backpack and shovel is not visible.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast