Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My Collection

Article about: A very nice collection with a kind of clinical display! As Larry has said, please humor us with some of your edged weapons in the blade forum. Congrats, Ralph.

Default Re: My Collection

great Collection! love the way you have them displayed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection
    P
    Many

?

Very nice, thanks for keeping history alive.

Curt

I see so many fantastic displays on the WRF and i am overwhelmed by the commitment and life long dedication it must take to achieve these great goals,an incredible display Pete like so many.the tunics are my favourite,thanks for showing,regards Dave.

Nice collection!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic collection and well displayed. I like the gorgets. Any chance we can get some closer pics of them?
    Gene

nice collection mate good to see other new zealanders collecting ww2 stuff .cheers

Awesome collection and I am amazed at the Third Reich items that forum members have acquired. All I have is a NSKK dagger and a Kar98k. But have to admit I have a hankering for modern hunting guns so have to limit my spending. Would love to get another Luger to replace one I sold for modern pistol. Big Mistake!!!

yea as said by all great collection. thanks for takeing the time to post it i realy like to see peoples collections. the helmet is it a spanish one.

?

Very nice collection Pete!! Love the lids and Uniforms. Your edged weapons collection is impressive...thank you for sharing with us!

Very Nice Pete!! can you spoil us with your edged weapons with some pics over at the dagger forum,,We would love to see the makers and all the rest of the details.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast