Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Collection

Article about: by johnphillips I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's collections so thought i'd put my own up! I'm off to university in September to study archaeology and hopefully turn WWII relic hunt

Default My Collection

I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's collections so thought i'd put my own up! I'm off to university in September to study archaeology and hopefully turn WWII relic hunting into some sort of career so will have to cherry pick what I take with me ha!

p.s could not for the life of me get these photos to not upload sideways (despite the photos not being sideways) so apologies for that

Thanks

John

My CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy CollectionMy Collection

- - Updated - -

oh and if anyone could identify that dome next to the plane window i would appreciate it greatly!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Collection

Great looking collection indeed you have commited a lot of time and effort into it...........nothing more really other than thanks for showing............Jake.

Very good collection!

Hi, the dome is plexi-glass and would have originally been all clear. At first it looks like an astrolabe dome ( but is way too small ) so I would second guess it to be a light cover of sorts that would poke out of the fuselage from the inside.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Very nice!

?

Excellent display!!!
    I do have to ask about this item as I was at a thirft shop looking for WW2 officer shoe for my uniform display and for some reason. This item caught my eye but it was a the whole thing.Not the metal framed glass but what looks like a lamp shade.
    What is it?
    My Collection

Semper Fi
    Phil

A fabulous collection with some fascinating items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A fabulous collection with some fascinating items

Nick
    "fabulous".... hahahhaahaha!!! Sorry Woolgar but i couldn't hold myself!

?

Great stuff

n looks good.
    i
    c
    e

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast