Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes

Article about: Here it is, let me know what you think Enjoy

Default My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes

Here it is, let me know what you think

Enjoy

Pics of mg shield on post card, shield is soon to be added to my collection

33cm wide 1.3cm thick , so I am told
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes   My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes  

My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes   My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes  

My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes   My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes  

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes 
    Last edited by Panzer Kettenglied Sammler; 11-25-2019 at 02:43 PM. Reason: added photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think it is great! Love it. Nice diverse collection of items!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This forum is a box of surprises. What collections some members have hidden.
    I like it, you have some very cool objects

Well done!!

Mart

?

What an interesting and varied collection. So many nice ammo cans, drums and canisters mixed in with weapons and equipment. well done.
    In the far right corner of the first two pictures, is that a Busby skull ?

Al

Not sure if repro, but is silver plated (can't be solid) as it tarnishes like silver. Would be very lucky if real, no pins in the back to attach with !!

If anyone is wondering what ? There are 2 x Plesiosaur vertebrae, oldest things in the nearest cabinet halfway down , 10 Million years old lol

A wonderful rustic collection full of very different items and being able to lay on the bed and admire it is pretty cool!

Andy

MAP
    ?

Quote by Panzer Kettenglied Sammler View Post
    If anyone is wondering what ? There are 2 x Plesiosaur vertebrae, oldest things in the nearest cabinet halfway down , 10 Million years old lol
    Now you really have my attention! Cool
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice. Reminds me of my first collection. I can still smell the wonderful rusty odor only by thinking of it.

Soon to be added, has been added to the photos and here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes   My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes  

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection apart from many rusty relics hidden away in boxes 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast