MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My collection to date :)

Article about: Here are some photos from my small, but growing collection. .. Within the next few weeks, I'll be adding a few new party pins into the case. These will be my first enamel pins. 1. Late in th

RMD
    ?

Default My collection to date :)

Here are some photos from my small, but growing collection.

.. Within the next few weeks, I'll be adding a few new party pins into the case. These will be my first enamel pins.

1. Late in the war NSDAP printed cotton armband.

2. Three piece construction, all wool NSDAP armband with proper /D/ RZM tag.

3. Three piece construction, cotton NSDAP armband with proper /B/ RZM tag.

4. Late in the war painted NSDAP party pin. RZM M1/25

5. Late in the war painted NSDAP party pin. RZM M1/120

Enjoy

My collection to date :)My collection to date :)My collection to date :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection to date :)
    P
    Many

Excellent..

Impressive grouping of armbands.. You have done well..

Smitty

And where are your grandfathers belt buckle and shoulder insignia etc?
    You told in your first post you have his things from the italian ss yes?

New to the forum...

Can we see them...?

?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    And where are your grandfathers belt buckle and shoulder insignia etc?
    You told in your first post you have his things from the italian ss yes?

New to the forum...

Can we see them...?
    Ullergaard, What is the problem here ?? Remember the Forum rules.. Just saying
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Ullergaard, What is the problem here ?? Remember the Forum rules.. Just saying
    You would know my friend if you have read earlier posts today... but no problem!

RMD
    ?

Basically Gwar, I stood up for a member here that was being ganged up on for no reason. And, well, a few of the bullies here didn't like it. / Now, in frustration, it's degenerated into stalking. Which is both sad and pathetic.

.. As far as the comments that Ullergaard is speaking about, not to worry, everyone is going to get to see the whole thread. They tried to delete the thread to cover their tracks, but I have it mirrored. Once it is reviewed by the proper party, I will post it for all to see. Then, everyone here can make up their own mind if it's appropriate to call people names, mock the size of their collection, ridicule an individual because they accidently bought a reproduction, and so on.

Believe me, I'm just here to help others, and to learn from others. I like it here. But, when I see pathetic bullies ganging up on a new member, I will not sit by quietly.

Take care.

RMD
    ?

I appreciate that, Smitty.

.. I have to admit, anytime I see you comment, I always take the time to read it. You are wise on many collectable topics.

This crap stops here !!

Do not further any ongoing threads with the same arguments or all of them will shut down including future threads of the same.
    Trust me Gents ..it would be best to give it a rest !

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

RMD
    ?

Sounds fine to me.

.. After all, it's my replies, my threads, me in general, these are the targets. I haven't targeted one single individual.

Your threads your replies ..the property of the WRF and the managers who have to keep this site running smoothly.

Dont further or encourage insinuative bickering and goes for all who got sucked into the vacuum. Let it go gents
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast