Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

Nice finds Michael congrats ..and the real danger of the obsession...is you know who is in the other room
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Ha...I don't want to know who is in the other room.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Man I hope she doesnt read this thread >_< Funny
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice additions, Michael

?

The word Cherry comes to mind when looking at that helm. Congrats on getting that in your awesome collection

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Man I hope she doesnt read this thread >_< Funny
    Me too!!! LoL

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    Very nice additions, Michael
    Just trying to stay focus...ahh who am I kidding. There is no focus. It's an impulse...

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    The word Cherry comes to mind when looking at that helm. Congrats on getting that in your awesome collection

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Couldn't agree more Phil. And thanks! This by far is the best condition helmet I have except maybe for an unissued Luft M42 but you really can't compare the two. Amazing part of this helmet is that it has hardly been handled post war. No wear on the paint from it. Probably sat in a closet for the last 70 years.

Wow, what a wonderful collection, simply sensational.
    Congratulations dedication, wonderful items.
    I would like to see the swords, I love swords.
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces.
    Astrath

I will just use the icons to explain myself once again

MAP
    ?

Quote by Astrath View Post
    Wow, what a wonderful collection, simply sensational.
    Congratulations dedication, wonderful items.
    I would like to see the swords, I love swords.
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces.
    Astrath
    Quote by jamoros View Post
    I will just use the icons to explain myself once again
    Thanks guys. I'm a firm believer in what Larry says. To paraphrase "It's not the size of the collection that matters, it's the size of your passion for it". Big, small, expensive or economical. It doesn't matter

I collect for the history and learning. But I do enjoy sharing it with you all and hopefully you all get the same enjoyment that I do.

Michael

p.s. there are a number of recent items I have yet to add...and a very very special addition that I'm waiting to land on the doorstep.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast