Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

MAP
    ?

Quote by castle View Post
    nice items. you have some scarce helmets...nice collection
    Thanks. Yes a few very nice ones (most of which I got for very decent prices) but most are run of the mill. But I like them all otherwise I wouldn't have bought them....I really need to sell a few though, new ones come in and I'm now force to put some away in boxes. Not something I like to do. Would rather let someone else enjoy them, but it's so hard to chose what to let go.

P.S. I've never sold anything in all my years of collecting
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

First time I have seen this thread Micheal. Well done. Good to see the M40 Sud Front camo showed up.

Steve

MAP
    ?

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    First time I have seen this thread Micheal. Well done. Good to see the M40 Sud Front camo showed up.

Steve
    lol...yes and I must say I'm very happy it did. Murphys law... It arrive the next day i think.

In hand it has so much character that photos can not bring out. I was pleasantly surprised

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Some updated pictures with my "old" cell phone.... not the most crisp

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

MAP
    ?

I FINALLY bought a new camera. A Sony 6300. Pretty awesome. Still trying to learn how to use it. But here are some quick shots...

MAP
    ?

And a few more....so much better than a cell phone....

Last edited by MAP; 09-22-2016 at 01:04 AM.

That in my opinion is not a collection Bud,I have a collection what you do actually have is a time capsule museum with just the most jaw dropping iconic military items,dedication holds no bounds................

You have a fantastic collection there Michael, you could take pics on a box brownie and they'd still look good. Great stuff mate and really well displayed!

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    You have a fantastic collection there Michael, you could take pics on a box brownie and they'd still look good. Great stuff mate and really well displayed!
    Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    That in my opinion is not a collection Bud,I have a collection what you do actually have is a time capsule museum with just the most jaw dropping iconic military items,dedication holds no bounds................
    Dave/Jake,

Thanks guys. Means a lot coming from both of you. I do my best with my "time capsule" and both of you are welcome to stop in and visit any time you are in NYC area!

Doesn't look much different from the original pictures (except the quality) but there actually have been lots a new additions so items have been moved around.

And while I collect for me and my two boys no doubt, I don't post these for "me" but to share with everyone. No fun sitting in that room alone all the time. This way everyone is there with me!

(Dave - Long time no talk!)

Lucky war room guys...!!!!

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast