Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

Quote by MAP View Post

(Dave - Long time no talk!)
    G'day mate, yes I've been pretty busy here! Hope all has been going well for you, the collection is looking great so it appears as though everything has been going well. If ever I find myself in America I'll take you up on that offer, would be terrific to be shown your collection in person, I'll bring the tinnies!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day mate, yes I've been pretty busy here! Hope all has been going well for you, the collection is looking great so it appears as though everything has been going well. If ever I find myself in America I'll take you up on that offer, would be terrific to be shown your collection in person, I'll bring the tinnies!
    You bring the Tinnies and I'll fire up the BBQ!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

A few new photos. Nothing new.

M1A1

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

Panzerfaust with Normandy Camo scheme (the Needle Nose is not mine)

Rifles of the world

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionAttachment 960625My Collection - A portion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection - A portion  
    Last edited by MAP; 08-25-2016 at 03:16 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Simply fantastic, that's what I call a note 1000 collection.
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful items.
    This dog tag belonged to a soldier or an officer ?
    Thank you very much

MAP
    ?

Quote by Astrath View Post
    Simply fantastic, that's what I call a note 1000 collection.
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful items.
    This dog tag belonged to a soldier for an officer ?
    Thank you very much
    Thanks Cristiano. Finally got a real camera so have been playing around with it and taking updated pictures. I'm glad you enjoy this little collection of stuff. Nice to see you around. Sure it's been quite hectic down there with all the changes going on.

I forget who the dog tags are for. I think he was enlisted and not an officer. Will have to double check.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Cristiano. Finally got a real camera so have been playing around with it and taking updated pictures. I'm glad you enjoy this little collection of stuff. Nice to see you around. Sure it's been quite hectic down there with all the changes going on.

I forget who the dog tags are for. I think he was enlisted and not an officer. Will have to double check.

Hello MAP, things are busy in Brazil, many changes, I hope that in the end everything works out, I'm working hard, almost can not access warrelics, working on average 70 hours per week in class, something of the developing world, but do what?
    Holidays return with more enthusiasm.
    Big hug.

Quote by MAP View Post
    I FINALLY bought a new camera. A Sony 6300. Pretty awesome. Still trying to learn how to use it. But here are some quick shots...

Attachment 956370Attachment 956371
    Attachment 956372Attachment 956373
    Attachment 956375
    looks superb michael which pattern side is your favorite ?

MAP
    ?

James. To be honest. I like them both equally. Sounds like a cope out but true. That said....I'm very close to returning this. Haven't made up my mind yet. I purchased a size 64 and this is a size 62. My issue is that I spent weeks pouring through hundreds of photos to pick this one out. Now I'm looking thru more photos of size 64 covers. I've narrowed it down to 1. Very different fall pattern. A bit torn. To keep this one or swap it out. The seller has been great to deal with throughout the whole process.

MAP
    ?

2nd Qtr 2016 Update. Not much quantity but definitely quality!!!

A nice pair of rare Assmann Cupal PABs. Silver and Bronze

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

A nice unique piece..an RAF lighter. Era unknown. Trench Art? Canteen Purchase? Don't know but I like it.

Late war Assmann Type K Luft Para badge

And...my Zimmerman DKiG

?

Great stuff Braddha! I love your lids my friend amongst pretty much everything. Well done. After 30 years I still have no visors. When I am ready I will be consulting you, Stonemint and others
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast