Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

Thumbs up

Some nice rare hard to find headgear there MAP thought I would see a pickelhaube maybe I missed it replaced a few Haubes here while back common enlisted they are hard to find complete and expensive if officer or tschapka cavalry type Hussar busby's need a lot of cash! It never ends br timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    Some nice rare hard to find headgear there MAP thought I would see a pickelhaube maybe I missed it replaced a few Haubes here while back common enlisted they are hard to find complete and expensive if officer or tschapka cavalry type Hussar busby's need a lot of cash! It never ends br timothy
    One of the many items missing Timothy!

But yes, I have been looking for one on and off for the last few months after I picked up the Dunkleblau visor!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Took these quick photos of my US knife collection for another thread...but thought I would add the photos here as well....

2nd Qtr update coming soon...a nice item is in the mail from the UK. Hopefully it arrives before month end

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Simply awesome! I'm jealous

MAP
    ?

Quote by kwc271 View Post
    Simply awesome! I'm jealous
    Thank you KWC. Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoy sharing what I have with others so no reason to be jealous!

Many, many, many years of collecting got me to this point.

MAP
    ?

2nd Qtr came in kind of slow but kicked into gear the last month.

Slowing building up the KM Awards collection and as always, can't say no to a camo or two! The TDB arrived just in time to make it into the photo

Enjoy!

My Collection - A portion

Quote by MAP View Post
    These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snapshot of not really good quality.

I really need to display everything in a much nicer way but with new purchases coming in often, I'm constantly rearranging everything and squeezing more and more into the one room I'm allowed (I had to move my son out and have him share a room with his older brother)

This is a portion of what I have. Other items are residing in closets and most guns and swords are in the safe.

So until my boys are out of the house and I can install built in shelving and cabinets this is how it is going to look for a while.....sorry

***Note: Ongoing updates so check the later posts for newer items!!!)

Latest update: 6/30/2017 - Check the post #166...

Regards,

Michael

Attachment 816859Attachment 816860Attachment 816861Attachment 816862Attachment 816863Attachment 816864Attachment 816865Attachment 816866Attachment 816867Attachment 816868Attachment 816869

Edit 7/19/15: Some of the newer additions or upgraded pictures added to this first post....
    Beautiful, you have a really nice DCT gem in your first photo

MAP
    ?

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Beautiful, you have a really nice DCT gem in your first photo
    Thanks you Nuno. I really need to take better photos of that room. Those opening photos are both old and terrible. Unfortunately, the room is small and not well lit and stuffed with too much stuff so difficult to take nice clear photos.

Anyway, thanks for to comment. I have an old thread here about the DCT helmet. If you like I can dig it up. The helmet has what I think is a very early liner system.

Welcome back btw....

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks you Nuno. I really need to take better photos of that room. Those opening photos are both old and terrible. Unfortunately, the room is small and not well lit and stuffed with too much stuff so difficult to take nice clear photos.

Anyway, thanks for to comment. I have an old thread here about the DCT helmet. If you like I can dig it up. The helmet has what I think is a very early liner system.

Welcome back btw....
    Thanks

This one was mine a few years ago. If the liner on your`s looks like this, then you have the early model liner.

Regards
    António
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection - A portion   My Collection - A portion  

Attached Images Attached Images My Collection - A portion 

Love it Michael !! Looks like you have all the bases covered.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast