Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

You have a very nice collection that is varied in it's composition enough that I always seem to notice something else In a photo I had already looked at! Well done and the same idea I would like for my own collection. Thanks for sharing!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Congrats my friend! Nice additions
    Thanks Kirk! It was a good quarter! But did you notice something odd??? No German helmets!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    You have a very nice collection that is varied in it's composition enough that I always seem to notice something else In a photo I had already looked at! Well done and the same idea I would like for my own collection. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks! TBH...I still find something to interest me every time I walk in to my little War Room. Things I forgot about or haven't touched in a few years.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

My 4th quarter update. Pretty slow as I took it easy.....But still some nice items. The WW1 Ambulance tunic is a real beauty as well as the Japanese Pith. Also added a few more flashed US Brodies. Can never pass up a nice PAB. And I got my first US Visor.

Enjoy!

My Collection - A portion

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As always you've added some nice pieces Michael.

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks Dave. And you always say nice things Merry Christmas

My Nissan turbo diesel SUV blew a cylinder head gasket. $4000 to fix it all so no militaria for me..boo hoo.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Dave. And you always say nice things Merry Christmas
    Don't know why my post went up twice but it did! Thanks for the nice comment and Merry Christmas to you and your family mate, I hope you have a great one!

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    (I had to move my son out and have him share a room with his older brother)
    We should all learn from you, man!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Egorka View Post
    We should all learn from you, man!!!
    I will soon need to move them both to the garage....and take over the room they now share...

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast