MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

MAP
    ?

Quote by Reich View Post
    Amazing collection! I'm particularly a fan of all the headgear. Thanks for showing!
    Thanks Reich. Just a hodge podge of "junk" according to my wife. Have another nice DD Heer M35 coming in by year end hopefully, just saving up the $

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Nice Job Michael!
    Getting there Kirk...cant wait to see your man cave soon. Yours will be a nice planned display with fantastic items..mine is just thrown together until the kids go to college and my wife moves out...then I will have a Man House
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Indeed !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Very nice Indeed !! G
    G - Thought you saw this already....as you can see...very few buckles but there are a small number of Rad items....happy to put them together for a family shot if you like.

To all: If anyone is in the NYC area, always welcome to stop by and have a gander.... Small fee of a nice tinnie is the price of admission...and no parting gifts...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

very impressive!

MAP
    ?

My latest aquistions....

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

MAP
    ?

Another...and very special Cavalry Visor to a KC winner

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

MAP
    ?

And just a few other shots of some of my visors and helmets....

(with all my items there are individual threads for most if anyone is interested

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

MAP
    ?

And finally for today, my "blackie" Heer helmet...this has no thread...was discussed on another forum...Post war paint? My gut says its war time...but bought it knowing it may not be....

Wish I had a close up of the decal...the person who painted this helmet actually painted around the Adler and BETWEEN the Adler feathers. A perfect job that took much skill

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

?

That decal is very much angled. You're thinking it's a reissue?

My gut feeling would have forced me to stay away from this helmet, but I'm still learning.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Reich View Post
    That decal is very much angled. You're thinking it's a reissue?

My gut feeling would have forced me to stay away from this helmet, but I'm still learning.
    Yes a gamble...and would guess the best course of action would be to walk away but I couldn't. The decal is very slightly angled but IMO a good bird. The rest of the helmet is in fantastic shape and otherwise untouched...so even if it is a post war biker paint, it still has a story to tell..

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast